- If you believe that boards can truly make a difference
- If you believe that advanced governance systems such as Policy Governance® can help
- If you want to meet with and learn from others who are on similar journeys to good governance
- If you want access to reliable and trustworthy resources to build and sustain your board's governance capacity
Be a part of the change you want to see and join us!
IPGA members are entitled to the following:
- Access to sharing and learning with colleagues about governance issues through our strategic leadership teams, hubs, learning circle and conferences/events. (See the rest of this website for more information and email email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss your interests).
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing movement for governance that makes a difference. (See the rest of this website for more information and email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to discuss your interests).
- Substantial discounts on IPGA Annual Conference and other event registration fees. (See individual event information on this website). Please note organizational members get discounts for all staff.
- A discounted annual subscription rate of $91.00 for six issues of Board Leadership: Innovative Approaches to Governance, the premier governance journal on advanced governance systems. (For access information email email@example.com).
- 35% discount on non-subscription Jossey-Bass/Wiley products including Policy Governance® titles. ; (For access information email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 10% discount on any seminars or courses conducted and sponsored by Carver Governance Design Inc. (Applies to those who have already participated in the Policy Governance® AcademySM and one person per organizational member only.) (For registration information see www.carvergovernance.com).
- 10% discount off the price of the REALBoard Tool KitTM, Volume 1 - Meaningful Monitoring, Volume 2 - Board Self-Evaluation and Volume 3 - Connect! A Guide to Ownership Linkage, by Jannice Moore. (For more information see www.governancecoach.com).
- Discounts of approx. $275 - $2000 (depending on organization size) off the price of OurBoardroomTM services, Internet-based tools for boards of directors in both the corporate and not-for-profit marketplace. (For more information see www.ourboardroom.com).
- Exclusive IPGA lapel pin