IPGA's Demonstrated Impact team is currently working on the following:
To guide, direct, and implement (under the IPGA CEO Ends Interpretation) the theoretical basis and process of demonstrating the impact of Policy Governance in action in real-world situations.
The working group will have the following responsibilities:
- To define "demonstrated impact".
- To develop a theoretical framework that will guide the demonstrated impact work.
- To develop and implement an annual plan to build the body of knowledge which demonstrates the impact of Policy Governance.
- To engage many people and organizations in assisting with demonstrated impact initiatives.
- To publish demonstrated impact findings in a wide variety of places.
- To work to assist IPGA in developing resources to assist with demonstrating the impact of Policy Governance.
- To coordinate with the other IPGA Strategic Framework working teams as appropriate.
- To report to the IPGA Strategy Team / CEO.
If you are interested in participating please contact the group's Chair, Karen Fryday-Field via firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to all the research we currently know of.